ADD: 111, Fourth Industrial Zone, Guanlan Town, Shenzhen 518110
TM-D85220 vacuum adsorption large format flatbed screen printer Model No.︰TM-D85220 Brand Name︰Tamprinter Country of Origin︰China mainland Unit Price︰US $ 13875 / SET Minimum Order︰1 SET Payment: T/T L/C western union Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2NjMxNTk3Mg==.html Technical...
Tamprinter Printing Machinery, one of the largest China hogift adult size silk screen printing clear poe transparent umbrella manufacturers and suppliers, is one of the most famous brands in the world. Equipped with a professional factory, we can offer you hogift adult size silk screen printing clear poe transparent umbrella with high precision and reliable performance in short time when you place an order. Welcome to buy our quality equipment made in China and experience our customized service.
Country of Origin︰China mainland
Unit Price︰US $ 13875 / SET
Minimum Order︰1 SET
Payment: T/T L/C western union
Worktable largest size
Max. printing area
Max printing speed
110/220V 60/50Hz 4Kw
Offered to clients at the most reasonable rate possible, the range of Automatic Printing Slotter is widely acclaimed and asked for. Making of this range done as per the set industry norms and guidelines, its standard of quality never deteriorates. In addition, its superior performance, precision and service life, is widely praised.
1. The vertical structure, the screen rises and falls uses air operated perpendicular, about pad head slides the precise straight line guide rail and uses the frequency conversion motor-driven.
2. Uses the monolithic integrated circuit integration microcomputer control, the simplicity of operator facilitates.
3. The printing shaving knife reciprocating action uses the pneumatic control, the pressure size adjustable, about the traveling schedule uses the photoelectric control, according to screen size length adjustable.
4. Control panel with manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic three modes, printing and indirect time digital control.
5. The independent nose elevating gear, cleans the screen doctor blade, the oil discharge knife, when the para-position color printing is very convenient, prints the platform to be equipped with the X,Y,Z direction the fine trimming.
6. The net clamps the arm to use the double guide pillar form, the adjustment is convenient, and according to the printer area size, provides to the net installment.
1.Suitable for precise printing on any smooth flat surface of materials such as metal,plastic, ceramic,glass,wood etc.
2. Be widely used in electronic industry,advertising,packing &printing,sports equipment,toy, stationery,gift, industrial arts field etc.
3. Printing objects such as substrates in Film, Sheet, Board or Cube forms, Key pad, windows of mobile phone ,keyboards, nameplate, shell, plastic molding etc..
1) Variable speed for squeezer and coater.
2) Imported gear box (self lubricated).
3) The machine operates with lowest noise possible.
4) Strong and sturdy body with heavy duty castor wheel for easy mobility.
5) Easily operational front panel for the operator.
6) Pneumatically adjusted squeeze and flood pressure.
7) Printing operation by foot or automatic cycle with dwell timer.
8) Emergency rod/stop for safety of the operator.
9) Self explanatory front operation.
Vacuum suction and Automatic Paper feed
Modular design enables arbitrary combination of multiple color printing units
PLC and multi-function control with touch Screen
Super hard treatment of Transmission gears
Auto zero adjustment and auto memory reset
Enlarged Printing unit vacancy to lower transmission friction
Maintaining permanent accurate overprint
The entire shafts are chrome plated
Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink or other printable materials which can be pressed through the mesh as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate. A fill blade or squeegee is moved across the screen stencil, forcing or pumping ink into the mesh openings for transfer by capillary action during the squeegee stroke.
Screen printing is also a stencil method of print making in which a design is imposed on a screen of polyester or other fine mesh, with blank areas coated with an impermeable substance, and ink is forced into the mesh openings of the mesh by the fill blade or squeegee and onto the printing surface during the squeegee stroke. It is also known as silkscreen, serigraphy, and serigraph printing. You can also have more than one color printing, for example you could have a striped printing.